Saturday, September 15, 2012

CLASHED


white collar lace dress - icons
printed comic legging - unbranded
blue espardille - the little things she needs

Got a new hairdo (yes, finally I got a real FULL BANGS) because I'm so bored with my old bangs like SO BORED. I cut it by myself, and really happy with the result, haha. Tho, the bangs is inspired by this lovely girl:)

 

Yes, uhuh, the lovely Taylor Alison Swift. Btw, I'm so excited for her newest album RED, and you must watch the We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together video, so hilarious (Grant Mickelson [the lead guitarist of Tay's band, the spiky hair one] looks adorable on that suit haha)



Enjoy:)

5 comments:

  1. Dear, the leggings are amazing!

    Would be a pleasure if you visit me too :)
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you gorgeous thing!! <3
    Maybe we can follow each other dear? :)

    xx,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post !

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration :) !

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all!! Please follow me people >,<

    ReplyDelete