Friday, February 17, 2012

I say...

The first time I looked at your face, I say "who's that boy?" and I don't have any feeling at all...
But, one day I realize I fall for you...
I have no reason why I could have that such a feeling..

Now, when I see your face, I say "such a prince charming"..
When you play the guitar, I say "he's the best guitar player ever"..
When another says you're not cute, I say "naynay, he's the cutest who could ever be"..

These words are just for you, yeah you may know that I have a crush on you..
Oh, you'll never know what I feel.. Yap, because you don't know me and what I feel, and I knew that..

I just wanna say that... I'm having a crush on you, and I like you, and... I love you :)

Copyright by Mia Maharani. Wanna share this to your blog? Please email me: maharani.kusumowijoyo@gmail.com. Thx :)

No comments:

Post a Comment