Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Blocked Colors for New Year 2012

Happy New Year ALL!! I'll tell you my resolution on the next post, okay??

Another day, another outfit, another experience.

Yap, I'm gonna post another outfit post. Just see images below to know more :)

GEEK GLASSES / NEON BLUE CARDIGAN / GREEN T-SHIRT / BLACK SEMI-JEANS / RED CONVERSE

PICNIC HAT / GEEK GLASSES / BUNNY NECKLACE / DEEP BLUE CARDIGAN / PURPLE T-SHIRT / BLACK BAGGY PANTS / RED CONVERSE

BLUE LINE RED SHIRT / BLACK BAGGY JEANS / ZEBRA-PATTERNED YELLOW CLUTCH

TUU..TUU..TUU (TRAIN NOISE...)

If you ask why I crop the photos, hmm, I don't know, I just wanna crop it! Hahah...
Again, I take photos with my cousin, Dean. The next post will show other outfit and our behind-the-scene, haha... Enjoy :))

Lots of love,

Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment